If you have an issue with one of our apps, we may need your help to fix the problem. Sometimes a description of the problem will suffice, but your issue may be specific to your device or circumstance. In those cases a bug report is invaluable in getting to the bottom of the issue. Here’s how to take a bug report in Android 4.1.2 or later.
- Reproduce the issue in our app
- Open your device’s settings
- Select “Developer options.” If there is no developer options,
- Select “About phone”
- Tap “Build number” repeatedly until “You are a developer”
- Go back to the settings and select the now available “Developer options”
- Make sure the “Developer options” switch is on
- Tap “Take bug report.” If you are not able to
select this entry then you
may need to scroll down and enable “USB debugging“
- Tap “Report” on the “Take bug report” dialog
- Wait for the report to generate.
- When the report is ready you will receive a notification.
- Tap the notification to share the report via email; send it to AbstractWombat@gmail.com
This should give us the data we need to fix your problem.